Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dear



I dont know but one thing for certain. When I entered college my molecules got all rearranged. The fire that keeps the passion burning has gone cold, the grip that keeps my pen writing loosened.

Sure, its  another story of a rift between love and what’s necessary where upon pointless inquiry with oneself, after senseless hours of pacing in my bed, those sleepless nights when you look up at the moon searching for answers only to find it staring blankly back at you written the words empty all over it. You can think of all the ways to have an answer at your reach and the list will go on. I shall tell you. I know. I understand for I, too, chose the latter.

I don’t know how to put it but IF ANYONE IS RIGHTFUL TO BELONG TO A BOOK, IT SHALL BE ME. Though I can not brag  own too many books, my possessions are prized and loved just like a sister whose stories we share are far beyond memories can hold. Anyone can say he has read more books than I have. I shall not compete. The pages I love to read gets outnumbered each day by books I do not share my passion with.

REPLACED. BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. SET ASIDE. BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Today, I will become a nurse. Tomorrow, I shall be home to where my heart is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Mario. I'm working on a site for healthcare professionals like yourself and would love to speak with you about it. Please email me when you get a chance, thank you!

    ReplyDelete